- Wittgenstein IDP: The Nachlass in interactive dynamic presentation (continuous update)
- Wittgenstein SFB: Wittgenstein resources by semantic faceted search and browsing (continuous update)
- Wittgenstein Source: The Bergen Nachlass Edition and other primary sources (last update August 2022)
- Wittgenstein WiTTFind: The Finder app for Nachlass text search (last update March 2020)
- Wittgenstein XML TEI: The Nachlass in XML TEI transcription (5000 pages CC BY-NC, 15000 pages for fair use; last update February 2022)
- Wittgenstein OWL: Wittgenstein resources in ontology representation (continuous update)
About Wittgenstein Source:
- (2019) A. Pichler: A brief update on editions offered by the Wittgenstein Archives at the University of Bergen and licences for their use (as of June 2018). In: Wittgenstein-Studien 10/1, 2019, pp. 139-146. Edited by Wilhelm Lütterfelds, Stefan Majetschak, Richard Raatzsch and Wilhelm Vossenkuhl.
About Wittgenstein IDP and Wittgenstein SFB:
- (2021) A. Pichler: Complementing Static Scholarly Editions with Dynamic Research Platforms: Interactive Dynamic Presentation (IDP) and Semantic Faceted Search and Browsing (SFB) for the Wittgenstein Nachlass. In: Selected Papers from the CLARIN Annual Conference 2020. Virtual Event, 2020, 5-7 October. Edited by C. Navarretta, M. Eskevich. pp. 194-207.
- (2018) M. Hadersbeck, A. Pichler, I. Röhrer, S. Ullrich & N. Gangopadhyay: The FinderApp WiTTFind for Wittgenstein's Nachlass. In: Archives of Data Science, Series A 5/1, 2018, pp. 1-19.